TTS Research employs a dedicated recruitment specialist. This department has been rated number one in recruitment over several trials with sponsor-provided Acurian advertisements. Our research-designed facility has areas to accommodate phase I through phase IV research for both healthy and therapeutic trials. Our facility is able to satisfy pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic studies.
- Six medical exam rooms that also convert to private bedrooms
- Two nursing stations
- Showers, bathrooms
- A large conference room designed for educational presentations
- Secured, onsite retention storage
- Patient leisure area with outside wrap-around porch and garden area
- Specimen laboratory with a large processing area designed to accommodate any study need
- Site Drug Room is designed for research. The dedicated area is double locked, protected keypad entry, security camera monitored, designated temperature controlled and monitored for both ambient and refrigerated investigational products. This Drug Room has capabilities to securely store retention IP post study.
TTS Research has all the necessary equipment required to professionally conduct research. All equipment is calibrated according to manufactures’ recommendations and logged accordingly.
- Dry ice is delivered to the site
- Minus (-) 70 degree freezer
- Minus (-) 20 degree freezer
- ECG machine
- Ambient centrifuges
- Refrigerated centrifuges
- Crash cart
- Pulse oximetry
- Portable oxygen
TTS Research is a dedicated research facility committed to conducting phase I to phase IV clinical research in the United States.
Our large, ethnically diverse patient population makes us the first choice for studies in a wide array of indications. Because of our site’s unique focus on the respiratory system and its relationship with a patients overall health, we have been selected for and have conducted numerous cutting edge trials with Biologics.
- Adults – Mild, Moderate, Severe, Allergic
- Adolescents – Mild, Moderate, Severe, Allergic
- Pediatrics – Mild, Moderate, Severe, Allergic
- Seasonal Allergies (Children and Adults)
- Perennial (year round) (Children and Adults)
- Cow Milk Allergy (Pediatrics and Adolescents)
- Dust Mite Allergy (Children and Adults)
- Ragweed (Children and Adults)